CREATIVE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND PASSIONATE Previs Artist with +5 years of visual storytelling and cinematic experience. Thoughtful individual with superb leadership and diverse experience in live stage, motion capture stage, and virtual camera operation.
DreamWorks Animation, CA
2022.11 - Present
Rough Layout Artist
Projects: In Production feature films Market kits
• Worked closely with directors and production to create a storytelling layout from the storyboards.
The Third Floor, CA
2021.11 - 2022.12
Projects: In Production Starwars, Marvel, and Netflix shows.
• Worked closely with directors and supervisors, leading artists to create storytelling sequences.
• Performed as mo-cap actor and utilized motion data to build sequences.
• Created shots from storyboards and scripts by animation cameras and characters, simple lighting in Maya
LightStorm Entertainment, CA
Senior Sequence Lead
2019.08 - 2021.04
2018.02 - 2019.08
Projects: Avater The Way of Water
• Operated a virtual camera to compose sequences.
• Leaded sequences from script, collaborating across departments to create a better workflow.
• Interviewed and trained new hires to ensure standard of work is met
• Supported live set and motion capture stages by providing narrative animation in New Zealand and LA.
• Created shots by animating and utilizing motion data, simple effects, lights, and rigs.
The Mill, NY
2017.08 - 2018.02
CG Junior Artsit
2017.06 - 2017.08
Projects: Final Fantasy, Stranger Things, Adidas, and 12 other commercial.
• Animated 3D characters, creatures, and assets for 15 different commercials and AR projects.
• Provided different styles of animations from realistic to stylized.
• Created walk cycles for the project library.
Maya, Motion Builder, Unreal, Zbrush, Nuke, Linux
Adobe Premiere, after Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition
Ringling College or Art and Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Computer Animation
- Director and Creator of "Barely There"
Fluent in both Korean and English